Vierailija

Aaaah I'm so excited about what my bf said to me lately. He said that "Your eyes are like the moon rising, remember that". =) So I just wanted to tell that because I'm soo excitedddddddd and I love him anyway:D So what is the most/one of the most romantic things your bf has said to you. You can say more than one :D <33333 Love ya if ya answer :P

Kommentit (7)

Sisältö jatkuu mainoksen alla
Vierailija

Vierailija kirjoitti:
Aaaah I'm so excited about what my bf said to me lately. He said that "Your eyes are like the moon rising, remember that". =) So I just wanted to tell that because I'm soo excitedddddddd and I love him anyway:D So what is the most/one of the most romantic things your bf has said to you. You can say more than one :D <33333 Love ya if ya answer :P

"Your poo is so beautiful and it tastes like joy!" is the most romantic thing he has ever said to me :)

Vierailija

My bf has been my husband for nearly 18 years now (3 kids). I can tell you that the romance deepens over the years. Not so many niceties, qute stuff, quotable lines. The romance is in the everyday life, sharing it, ups and downs, choosing to love each other no matter what. 

BTW, has either one of you seen the Moon rising? 

Have a nice Christmas! Help your parents with the many chores! :)

Vierailija

Vierailija kirjoitti:
My bf has been my husband for nearly 18 years now (3 kids). I can tell you that the romance deepens over the years. Not so many niceties, qute stuff, quotable lines. The romance is in the everyday life, sharing it, ups and downs, choosing to love each other no matter what. 

BTW, has either one of you seen the Moon rising? 

Have a nice Christmas! Help your parents with the many chores! :)

My parents are dead.

* Tämä kenttä pitää täyttää jotta oikeat käyttäjät erottuvat boteista.

Poiminnat

Suosituimmat

Uusimmat